AHG NZ Update – COVID-19 Level 3
As New Zealand looks forward to moving out of Alert Level 4 lockdown at 11.59pm on Monday 27th April, AHG dealerships are working through how we can safely operate areas of our business in remote or contactless ways.
Although we’re not yet able to operate “as usual”, we are focussed and committed to providing the same high level of service you have come to know and enjoy wherever possible.
What you can expect from AHG dealerships during Alert Level 3:
- Our dealerships are open and available for business in a strictly contactless manner. Physical dealership buildings are closed to the public.
- All teams are available remotely via email and phone with the ability to conduct video consultations and meetings as required.
- All documentation and transactions are being conducted in a contactless manner with payment options including debit/credit card, online banking and LayBuy.
SALES & FINANCE
- New, used, demonstrator and pre-registered vehicles are available to purchase online with contactless deliveries available via appointment. We can facilitate safe and contactless nationwide delivery.
- Our Sales Teams are answering all inquiry and offering online demonstrations and appointments. Our online process ensures we can price trade-ins during this time.
- Our Business Managers are on hand to discuss and tailor finance solutions to meet individual customer needs, as well as facilitate finance approvals via virtual consultations.
SERVICE, TYRES & PARTS
- Our service and tyre centres are fully operational via appointment for contactless services Monday – Saturday between 7.30am – 5pm.
- Our parts centres are open for phone and online delivery orders only.
You can rest assured our entire team is taking every precaution to ensure the highest level of hygiene and social distancing standards to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff.
We remain committed to following all government health and safety regulations. We have implemented contact tracing measures and have altered our behaviours to reduce the risk of spreading the virus to provide every comfort in relation to our safe practices. Some of the measures we’re taking include:
Drive in Drop off Service
Drop your vehicle off for contactless servicing at a pre-arranged appointment time.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit a booking enquiry to arrange an appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your vehicle. You will be safely greeted by a staff member and directed where to park your vehicle.
- You’ll be asked to leave your keys in your vehicle and depart the dealership.
- A technician will collect your vehicle immediately and perform the service work as booked, sanitising all high touchpoint areas of your vehicle upon completion.
- We’ll communicate with you throughout the day to discuss any additional work if required.
- When your vehicle is ready, we’ll notify you and email you a copy of your invoice and vehicle inspection report.
- We’ll call to facilitate contactless payment over the phone and agree on a convenient and safe time for pick up.
- When you arrive to pick up your vehicle call our Service Team to let us know you’ve arrived so we can arrange the safe and contactless return of your vehicle’s keys.