Auckland Motors Mitsubishi is giving away one VIP Glamping Experience Package. To enter all you have to do is Test Drive a Mitsubishi ASX, Lancer or Eclipse Cross at Auckland Motors Mitsubishi before 30th November 2018 and your into win! See below for full T&C's.
The VIP Glamping Experience package includes:
- 2 Nights Accommodation ( 1 x night in the amazing Tree Tent nestled in native bush, 1 x night in a coastal tent which overlooks the stunning Tasman sea).
- 60 min relaxation massage for two at the beautiful Balinese inspired Day Spa at Castaway resort
- Day Trippers meal for two at the Castaway Resort onsite Restaurant
Perfectly timed for a summer getaway. Book your test drive today!
Lancer has become a kiwi tradition. If you haven't owned one, you'll know someone who has.
Everything New Zealanders love about Lancer is in the latest models, but its better. Much better.
PRE-REG ASX VRX - Drive away from $31,990
ASX is the Compact Crossover that's big on elegant design, smart technology and offers the latest in safety features.
PRE-REG ECLIPSE CROSS XLS - Drive away from $34,990
Eclipse Cross fuses bold design, the latest technology and exceptional safety in an SUV. For the Eclipse Cross XLS 2WD's we have an exclusive 1.9% finance offer over 36 months with zero deposit. More information click here: Eclipse Cross XLS 2WD Finance offer.
These will go quick so get in now to secure your new Mitsubishi. Don't delay - Call the Auckland Motors team today (09) 262 9080
Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Auckland Motors Mitsubishi of 686 Great South Road, Manukau, Auckland 2104.
- The promotion period commences in NZ at 8.00am on 1st October 2018 and closes at 5.00pm on 30th November 2018.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who fulfill the entry requirements (as outlined in point 5). Employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the promoter or its related bodies and advertising agencies are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must: During the promotional period: i) Test Drive a new ASX, Eclipse Cross or Lancer ii) Complete an entry form with Name, Email, Phone number and Address.
- Valid entries from will be put into a barrel and the winner will be drawn out at random.
- The winning entry will be the first entry form pulled out of the barrel. In the event that the first entry form is not deemed eligible to win (due to false, incorrect or incomplete details, or not fulfilling the entry requirements as outlined in point 5) a second entry form will be pulled out. This will continue until a winning entry is found.
- The draw will take place on Tuesday 4th December 2018 at Auckland Motors Mitsubishi - 686 Great South Road, Manukau, Auckland 2104.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per customer per test drive within the promotional period. Only one entry per vehicle is permitted. For example, test drive an ASX and a Lancer and receive two entries however test drive a Lancer two times and only receive one entry.
- The winner will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the draw, and also in writing by email or post. The winners name will also be published on the Auckland Motors Mitsubishi Facebook Page & Website.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is a VIP Glamping Experience for Two (Valued at $1,240). The prize includes Two nights accommodation in a Glamping tent, 60 minute massage for two, Day trippers meal for Two at Castaways onsite restaurant. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
- The prize voucher will be provided to the winning customer, at an agreed time within 28 days of the draw at Auckland Motors Mitsubishi from which the test drive was taken.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, illegible or misdirected entries.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrants’ identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the promoter’s discretion. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- If the prize is not claimed, or the winner is not contactable, within 40 days of the draw, the prize will be deemed forfeited.
- Entry into the promotion is deemed as approval to use the winner’s name(s) and photograph(s) for publicity purposes. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeliness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including the outcome), and promoting any products and/or services supplied by the promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions form regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act, as well as any similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including non-excludable Guarantees, the promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to the stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- All entries become the property of the promoter.